Monday, January 16, 2012

The ACDC County Board Caucus is this Week! Vote!

The ACDC County Board Caucus is this week.  Here are the dates
County Board Caucus at W-L HS
Caucus at Washington-Lee High School (1301 N. Stafford St.) from 7-9pm.
Join Us!  ·  Jan 19, 2012

County Board Caucus at Kenmore MS
County Board Caucus at Kenmore Middle School from 11:00am-7:00pm.
Join Us!  ·  Jan 21, 2012
Dont know who to vote for?  Check out the Ode Street Tribune review of the candidates, particularly video from the candidates debate

When you show up to vote, you will be asked to sign the following:

I certify that I am a resident of and registered to vote in Arlington County, Virginia; I am a Democrat; I believe in the principles of the Democratic Party; and I do not intend to support, endorse or assist any candidate who is opposed to a Democratic nominee or endorsee in the ensuing election.
The special election for the County Board Seat will be March 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment